- 15 grams of coffee (from Huila, Colombia, washed process)
- 255 grams of water (tap water filtered by Peak Water from 300ppm to 80 ppm and optimal coffee extraction)
- water at 93ºC
- grind size – 15A at Barata Sette, filter burrs
- inverted method, paper filter
This morning’s recipe:
- coffee in! give your aeropress a shake
- pour all the water in one go fast
- at 30 seconds stir 3 times
- at 1.20 put the filter cap on
- at 1.30 flip and start carefully pressing
- finish pressing at 2.00
This recipe is hussle free, solid, works well when you have a good coffee to start with.
Mine was all peaches and apples this morning!